- us which is non-personally identifiable information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. geographical allocation of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website, business contact information or any personal information which has been anonymized.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but on its own does not identify you; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site (i.e. device data) and service usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and information visible through your permissions on social media sites (for example, if you log in through your LinkedIn account, Google account, or Facebook).
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide the Services and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration, and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way,
please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may also use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria and may combine your information with other profile data it has obtained from other sources.
Kasolar will not rent or sell personal data to anyone. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services or for internal reporting purposes as described above. Other than to contractors and affiliated organizations, we disclose personal data only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Kasolar, third parties or the public at large.